Sunday, February 10

HypnoBirthing

Good news on the pregnancy front: we were awarded a scholarship to attend a five-week session of HypnoBirthing classes, so now we can afford to go. I'm so grateful that our community even offers that, let alone that they gave it to us. The closer I get to full-term, the more financial worries seem to be rearing their ugly head. I'm trying to not worry, though, and spend time dancing, singing, and laughing instead. But as you can imagine, I'm so relieved that we got it. And I've heard great things about the technique.

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

Congratulations! I didn't know there were scholarships for birthing classes, what a great program. So glad you found this opportunity.

a/k/a Nadine said...

That's so cool! Enjoy and learn a lot. :-)

Electronic Goose said...

Thanks, BerryBird and Nadine!